OGM KIS LED Light - White Housing with Blue LEDOGM-KIS-W-BL
The OGM KIS (Keep it Simple) compact design allows for a variety of uses simply by your choice of mounting brackets or LED color choice. By emitting just the right amount of light to reach the full length of a boat or mast without being overbearing, the KIS light offers an even 140 degree spread in the exact color your application needs, so whether it’s a blue mast light, a red night light, a white down or spreader light, the OGM KIS is up to the task.
- Compact Design (2″x2.25″x.75″)
- Lightweight but solid (5 oz solid aluminum)
- Even light angle spread (140 degrees)
- 100 lumens/W
- Wide voltage range 9VDC-30VDC
- 2ft of 18 AWG Marine Grade Molded Jacket Wire
- 2 threaded holes either side & 2 at bottom
- Compact Design allows flexibility to use the light in a variety of areas too difficult to light by other fixtures.
- Lightweight but solid housing lets you connect it where weight might be an issue.
- Even light angle spread lets you light up areas like masts, foredecks, cockpits or sails.
- Using the most efficient lumens per Watt, this light packs a punch while still being able to run for 10 hours on a 9V battery. Use as wired to the boat, or battery pack, the wide voltage range allows for power versatility.
- 2ft of rugged marine-grade molded wire means you can ensure a consistent connection for years to come.
- We’ve added several threaded holes to mount the light in so many ways. Use our mounts or create your own.