Plastimo Contest 101 CompassPLA-64422
Sailboats 9 m and above (30 ft +).
The No. 1 sailboat compass worldwide : double reading, large crisp card and great looks in cockpit.
The Contest 101 is the benchmark-compass in the Plastimo range : millions of yachtsmen worldwide keep on the right course with their Contest compass.
Its exclusive mounting possibilities allow installation on all bulkheads, whatever the thickness.
Double reading : from cockpit and cabin sides.
Card : vertical and horizontal graduation so that course reading is equally easy, no matter whether you steer sitting or standing.
3 lubber lines for dependable readings even when steering windward
|Boat size||Sailboats 9 m and above (30 ft +)|
|Double reading||From cockpit and cabin.|
Double graduation : horizontal and vertical.
|Mounting||Comes as standard in a bulkhead version (vertical or 10-25° inclined bulkhead).
Can be mast-mounted with the addition of optional mast-mounting kit.
|Lubber lines||3 lubber lines, at 45°.|
|Heelmeter||Graduated every 10°.|
|Lighting||12-24 V LED.|
|Supplied with||Protection cover, drilling template, back flange for neat installation from cabin side|
|Homologation||ISO 25862 compliant|
Assembly is totally watertight
• Exclusive installation design allows the compass to fit any bulkhead, vertical or inclined up to 25° front tilt (either by screwing from cockpit side, or by screwing from the cabin side, as anti-theft security.
• Fits any bulkhead thickness :
- Regular bulkhead thickness (up to 40 mm) : compass is secured with threaded rods.
- Thick or double bulkhead : compass is secured with screws on both sides of the bulkhead.
• All parts fully UV-ray treated.
• Scratch resistant dome.